- Please make sure the student’s name appears in exactly the same way on all forms submitted (student, teacher, counselor). Check spelling and typos on the ENTIRE form. We will be printing everything exactly as you submit it.
- Auditions will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis in the order that completed applications are received.
- All three (3) steps (including registration fee) must be complete before an audition will be confirmed.
- Once all steps are complete and submitted, you will receive an audition confirmation within 7-10 days. A confirmation is required in order to participate in the auditions.
- Complete your application early in order to secure your spot at the auditions. The auditions fill up every year. A waiting list will be started once all slots have been allocated.
- There is no limit on the number of students that may audition from a specific school.
To participate in GHAA, a student must:
- Be an enrolled high school senior on track to graduate;
- Have a 2.75 minimum GPA on a 4.0 scale (unweighted);
- Plan to major in theatre in college;
- Be approved by their theatre teacher as a candidate for these auditions; and
- Complete all four (4) steps in the registration process, including paying the $25 registration fee.