The Art Guild is a volunteer group that supports the HSPVA Visual Arts Department. We are a dynamic and supportive group, actively assisting parents and faculty to enhance our children’s educational experiences and opportunities during these unique high school years.
There are many fundraising and support activities throughout the school year!
- We organize the Print Show, our largest annual fundraiser showcasing our children’s art and benefitting the Visual Arts Department. Proceeds provide scholarships for summer programs, stipends for visiting professional artists and guest lecturers, and art technology and equipment.
- We coordinate other fundraising activities, such as the Art Guild Membership Drive and sales of HSPVA art cards, bumper stickers, and t-shirts.
- We share information about activities and opportunities for our students at Guild meetings and events such as Art Career Night.
- We provide parents opportunities to meet other Visual Arts parents at parent socials.
- We host luncheons during Third Coast Week, the three days each fall that college representatives come to campus to review students’ portfolios. Parents who volunteer will enjoy a meal and conversation with college representatives from top arts schools across the country.
To join the Art Guild, click here.